Are you uncomfortable telling others about your abortion experience?
- Do you find yourself striving to prove that you are a good mother or person?
- Do you grieve the loss of your child?
- Do you think bad things have, or will happen to you because of your abortion?
- Do you engage in self-punishing attitudes or behaviors since your abortion?
- Have you experienced anger and/or unforgiveness connected to your abortion?
- Do you avoid situations that remind you of your abortion?
- Do you maintain unhealthy relationships or unhealthy friendships with men?
- Do you view yourself differently after your abortion?
- Do you feel alone with your emotional pain?
If you have answered Yes to any of these questions and would like to explore freedom from a past abortion experience, we can help.
At the ABC Life Choices we have trained staff who can help you work through issues that you think may be related to a past abortion. For more information on our post-abortion support click here.